Thursday, August 14, 2014

Nutella Cookies



Nutella White Chocolate Chip Cookies


1 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1.5 cups brown sugar
1 cup nutella

mix 2 minutes on high

3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

mix in each egg one at a time. I like using local eggs- if possible locate a local farm or a neighbor with chickens. Your cookies will taste WAY better. and you can feel good about yourself.

3 1/4 cup white flour 
I used 1 cup of cake flour and used general all purpose flour for the rest. 
1 tsp Salt
1.5 tsp Baking Soda
1 bags of white chocolate chips. 

Bake at 350 for 13 minutes or until done.



My daughter hates chocolate chips.
I have no idea how this happened.
I think about it all the time.
But it means I frequently make cookies with no chocolate chips in them. She picks butterscotch or white chocolate chip cookies and I don't ever love them. So she voted these pretty good.
This week my kiddos wanted to give cookies to their new friends in the neighborhood. I've been trying to get them to think about helping people and who they can give cookies to every week.

Also right now if you

Like my Page on facebook  

then you can use the code "FACEBOOK" for free shipping in

my etsy shop. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment