Thursday, May 7, 2015

Birthday List

Every year I get to write down things that I want that wouldn't really ever get myself or expect other people to get me. Then my sister Claire looks at it and says it's ridiculous which is the point.

Welcome to the birthday list. Also my birthday this year isn't on mother's day which is a gift in and of itself.

Here is my Birthday List.


  1. I think I want a lexus SUV hybrid car. Every year we have a car on this list which I probably won't get but I always put them on. OK one time my husband got me a Toyota Highlander but none of you are my husband last time I checked.
  2. https://www.betabrand.com/referrals/landing/friend/?r=5wk Dress Pants Yoga Pants. I really only have black ones. I'm a size Medium I get the petite ones. DRESS PANTS YOGA PANTS RULE THE WORLD FOREVER.
  3. Non Stick Frying pans. The test pans from Williams Sonoma are the best or from anywhere really. OK I only like fancy frying pans don't die of shock I worked at Williams Sonoma for a while I'm a snob.
  4. Chevron Workout pants from Betty Designs. OK I want the Tri suits too but I have no idea what size I would be. I'm probably a large.
  5. More High Heels. Like THESE ones from Betsey Johnson. size 8.5 I love all shoes. oh Maybe I need more climbing shoes! Or fuzzy slippers I can wear around the house.
  6. Fiestaware Peacock colored dinnerware. They retired my color. I can't even say the expletives that come to mind with that.
  7. Cute and completely non-functional tops from Lulu Lemon I totally love their underwear as well. size 8 or 6. 
  8. Stay in a Cabin- maybe at Sundance. For a weekend and talk to no one CarolAnn are you listening? hmm. My dream of the silent vacation is still alive and well.
  9. POC Sunglasses. and socks.
  10. babysitting in the evening. and somewhere I can go and talk to no one...
  11. Work out Swimming suits. Athleta has some really cute ones.
  12. Massage- Carol does a great job...
  13. Initial Pendant from Bon Levy. Contact my good friend Daniel. WHO NEEDS TO COME VISIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
  14. Stuff for cookies. Chocolate chips. cookie Cutters. The Alison's Cookie Party online course... Sprinkles and icing. Cookie decorating stuff. New cookie scoops. whatever. I make a lot of cookies.
  15. A trip to Hawaii. I think I need to go to that Yoga boarding thing. Or one of those Yoga vacations where you meditate a lot. I like Yoga. My friend Jessica has these awesome laser cut leggings for Yoga and she's awesome at Yoga.  Hot yoga totally helps with running.
  16. Stationery from Emily McDowell I love her.
  17. Tablecloths. round 70 inch...
  18. good books to read for my silent vacation.  or maybe a vegan cookbook. Or a bread cookbook I broke my Bosch bowl so I haven't been making as much bread. Maybe I need a new Bosch bowl... but I miss making all my own bread that was fun.
  19. a race entry to some marathon or half ironman or half marathon or something. I mean I love medals and I don't have any planned after Boise 70.3 and that's weird.
  20. A mountain bike. Or something from my extensive Pinterest wish list lol.
  21. Skiing or snow boarding lessons. I think I'll finally learn this year. I was going to last year but it was too warm...
oh dear. That wasn't as fun as it used to be. I just feel greedy. I don't really need anything for my birthday I have a sort of awesome life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment